Oh brave new blog with only me in't

A blog site for my personal lifelong learning environment in various communities of practice

Monday, April 6, 2009

Personal Professional Development
View more presentations from Stephen Downes.
Posted by Robert Voutier at 1:46 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Previous Bloggage

  • ►  2017 (24)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  March (23)
  • ►  2010 (12)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  May (6)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ▼  2009 (14)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (4)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  May (4)
    • ▼  April (1)
      • Personal Professional DevelopmentView more present...
    • ►  February (2)

RationalBob

My photo
Brandon, MB, Canada
Information & Communication Technology teacher,Ex-Programmer, Newfoundlander! BSc., BEd.(MUN), Applied Information Technology Diploma(ITI),Industrial Arts Diploma (RRC)
View my complete profile

rational's List

  • bavatuesdays
    Hard Rain Falling - Post by @jimgroom@social.ds106.us View on Mastodon I had a lot of emotions while I was helping to settle my daughter in for her first year of college i...
    1 week ago
  • Half an Hour
    Thinking of My Obituary - I'm getting old enough now that thinking about what I want my obituary to say is not some vague hypothetical but instead is something visible on the hori...
    2 weeks ago
  • Frances Bell's Blog
    When life brings you ‘Artificial Intelligence’ turn to Feminism - I am planning to write a reflection on the amazing experience that was the OER24 Conference but that will take time so for now, I will tell you about the...
    2 years ago
  • First Monday
    “We only have 12 years”: YouTube and the IPCC report on global warming of 1.5ÂșC - This article contributes to the study of climate debates online by examining how the *IPCC Special Report on Global Warming of 1.5°C* (*SR15*) played out...
    6 years ago
Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.